Thursday, March 01, 2007

2 men 1 woman part 1

2 men 1 woman
We are in the bedroom and I m playing with your butt and watching TV also. Nothing in particular, just the national news broadcast. You re sort of sleepy but you can do it one more time before you take a nap. So I get on top of you and start to message your back. I slide my hands under your bra and slip it over and off you. I grab your pants by the sides and pull them down to by your ankles and off throwing them on the floor. I turn you over and keeping your legs together bend them toward your chest and start licking your pussy. I only do this for a few minutes before I decide to enter you. I push it in and it feels great. I ve got a good pace. I m not too slow nor too fast. We re going along nicely but I think I m going to come too soon. Why? I m not tired but I like being inside you so much that I have to pace myself sometimes and today is one of them times. How much? You just don’t know? I m feel like that time when you eat something that is so nice that you have to give someone else a bite to share the experience. But I think you re unsatisfied so I keep playing with your titties as I admire the feeling of being inside you. I ve got an idea. My friend, Morty, is in the next room, and just like the food example, I ve got to get him to sample this pussy to confirm how good it feels to be inside you. So I go get him and explain to him that he has got to sample this pussy. You are a bit apprehensive but I m right there with you so you re calm. I lay on your right side and play with your body, touching, and massaging while he gets undressed. He doesn’t know how or where to start so I start by sucking on your tits to get you more excited and he stands at the end of the bed stroking his dick trying to get it up. I push you over more to the center of the bed while I take my left hand and caress your face and kiss you taking you tongue in my mouth and kissing your mouth and onto your neck. You re not really sure what to do with your hands because with your right hand you put it around my cock and stroke it slowly, but your left arm was trying to caress my left shoulder but it got in the way when Morty climbed onto the bed to enter you. He got it up, but he s a bit nervous because he has never done this before. I give him a minute to put the rubber on. You re nervous also because you never done it neither. But it’s ok because I am here with you. I touch you to see if you re wet and ready for him. You are a little wet, so I tell him to go slow until you re comfortable with him. Now you figured out what to do with your left arm. You grab his right forearm as a way to guide his penetration. You turn your head to the right so you can look me in the eye while he enters you because you don’t know him but you know me and it’s me you trust. He does like I tell him to and enters you slowly while I am kissing you deeply. He making these faces being just like I said being in you is great. But he s not all the way in. He s making small short strokes like I told him because you re nervous also. I lie on my back and watch him bone you but I haven’t abandoned you. I still hold your hand and watch you as you breathe in correspondence to the movement he s doing on you. He finally gets the whole thing in and he turns to me and asks me “What should I do now?” He knows what to do but he wants me to tell him if you want it fast or slow. I say “Give it to her faster and make them deep.” So he builds up a rhythm where he s in you fast and deep, and you try to move your hips with him but he s moving too fast for you to work with him. I watch your chest heave as you start breathing quicker. But now we have a problem, he s going so fast that’s he about to blow. He starts stuttering that he s going to come. I thought he would last longer but it is ok, it is everyone’s first time. But in the next few seconds there is so much motion happening that it’s hard to describe it all. Him: He feels he s going to blow, he pulls out of you, pulls off the rubber and shoots his load into his hand, then he hops off the bed and ran out of the room. Me: I m running my fingers through your hair and watching the faces you make while he s inside you. I m also looking at your nipples and how hard they are and how they are shaking like Jell-O. You: when he pulls out of you, it was like you were being electrocuted, you hopped out of where you were laying on your back in the center of the bed onto me immediately. You threw your arms around me tightly and started humping my leg. You did that vigorously for like 2 minutes and then started to slow down. Your breathing matched the movement of your leg humping and as you slowed down humping your breathing slowed also. Even thought you never moved your head since you jumped on me your face was buried in my neck and you were kissing it with your face hidden. You did this for about 5 minutes until you fell asleep. I turned you over covered you with the blanket and stepped out of the room. I went to find Morty and ask him what he thought. He was like “Man, that was great.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home