Thursday, March 01, 2007

2/1 part 2

Fuck it I guess that needs a part 2 doesnt it?

OK, so about an half hour later you decide that you cant sleep and you would like to do it some more. What's that? That you would like some more dick. I m in the kitchen making scrambled eggs. I ve standing by the stove with a one of them big gulp cups and its filled with orange juice. You come out of the bedroom naked and say "What's up?" I say "I thought you were sleep?"
You say "I couldnt. I want you guys to fuck me some more."
I say "Us?"
"Yea, you and Morty. You think he's up to it?" You say.
"I dont know, I ll ask him. But, what you got in mind, though?" I reply.
You counter "I dont know, but I m sure you ll think of something. What do you have there in the cup?"
"OJ."
"Let me get some"
"OK, I ll go get Morty"
"OK, I ll be right here"
So I leave to get him and you lean against the kitchen sink drinking my orange juice. I come back in about 2 minutes, Morty leaps into the room like a superhero here to save the day except that he has no cape and tights on. In fact he has nothing on, just a hard cock flapping in the wind. He s much more excited now not because he s in love with your pussy like I am but the fact that he being offered pussy for the 2nd time today and all he had to do was be in the room. Shit to him this is another chance to bust a nut. He says to you while you re drinking the orange juice "How you doin'? I thought you were sleep?" You dont even answer him you put the cup down and push him against the table and put his dick in your mouth. You take it all in to the point where you start gagging but you dont relinquish the dick. You try to take in as much as you can. Morty is surprised because he looks like he s being robbed right now but a incredibly hot mouthed sort of robbery. He inches his way to the chair and sit down and you come up to him and bob your head up and down in his lap taking in all his Mortimer goodness like a champ. I watch you and say to myself "She appears to be having fun." I go turn the stove off and rustle the eggs into a plate and put that on the table and get myself a bowl from the cupboard. You re still concentrating solely on Morty's dick. Your red hair is leaping and falling with the movements of your head over his crotch. Morty is running his fingers through his hair with his eyes closed because your lips create a nice purse on his cock. The sunlight creeps through the room and shines on your brown body and against his hairy one. Its funny because of all the things you are always worried about the only thing on your mind now is sucking his dick. You dont even swallow. As the saliva builds up in your mouth you just let it drool out onto his cock and balls. It makes a slick sound is making quite a puddle on the floor. I see you are having a good time so I set the eggs aside for when you finish. You can put them in the microwave for minute. I go get a spoon and milk from the refrigerator and sit down next to you guys at the table and watch you blow the living daylights out of Morty's dick. I turn around and pour myself a bowl of CrunchBerry Cap'n Crunch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home