Thursday, March 01, 2007

The Annual Anal Experiment

The Annual Anal experiment
I think back in 1999 or 2000, hmm I think it was 1998 to be exact, I used to work with these guys from Newark . We worked downtown Manhattan around the World Trade Center on Church St . They offered me the opportunity to hang out with them for Thanksgiving. I went to my boy TJs house for dinner. He gave me directions on how to get there by the bus after you take the subway from Downtown Manhattan to Penn Station, Newark . What he didn't tell me was that it was a blind date also. He was trying to hook up the older sister of his girlfriend. She was like 44, I think, maybe 42. Anyway she was pathetic. I mean she was sort of pretty, not a mule, but pathetic in a matter of just sort of dumb and not with the program. Her son was there he was like 22 or something. I was talking to him and he was cool. He was saying how he and his group were moving to LA to pursue their dream to be in the music business. But his mom was like all over me cornering me at the dinner table with some fucking checklist about what she wanted in a man. I'm like "That's good, Maybe Santa Claus would help you out." It was a long ass fucking list about some shit you read in Woman's World magazine. I wasn't really receptive till my boy TJ pulled my ear and was like "She's feeling you, see where it goes..." I m like "OK, man, but you should have told me this was some sort of set-up, because I wouldn't have came." So she takes me in the bathroom, because apparently after 25 years alive I don't know how to wash my hands. So she's washing my hands, see that's what I mean, there was something pathetic about her. But more so because she was living with a dude that wanted her to leave so he had her stay in the place but he never bought any food for her or nothing. That's cold. But she just stayed there like a dumbass. I cant remember if she was working or not but she was sort of sad-sack like so I m thinking she wasn't. But he was neglecting her in every way in an attempt to get her to move out or get lost or something along those lines. So its like around 10 or 11pm and we re still talking and my boy TJ is there on the couch waiting for me to tell him to give me a ride back to the train station so I can go home. So we move the conversation to her bedroom and somehow we end up on the floor under the ironing board(I cant remember exactly how we got there), anyway, I m over there kissing here and sucking her titties and she's like almost butt naked, right? And I m like thinking "Hey, what a great fucking way to close out this holiday." Then she stops, right, because she aint got no rubbers. I didn't bring any because I wasn't expecting to get laid. So she's hemming and hawing about doin' it. I'm like "I m sorry but I didn't bring any because I wasn't expecting to have sex." And she like bitching about how she cant get pregnant. "I cant get pregnant, I want to do it but you cant get me pregnant." So in order to close the deal I tell her when its time to come I'll just pull out. She finds that acceptable because she wants to do it so bad you can see it in her eyes. So there we are on the floor bumping and grinding for a few minutes. And I'm no where near coming so I keep going. She asks me(this is why I said she was sort of stupid) "Have you ever had sex ANNUALLY?" Now I m thinking hey its been a slow year for me. Here it is November 20-something, 1998 and this is the first time I'm having sex with a woman this year or even since last year, 1997. So this is like a once a year thing, so yea, I have. Of course, you do know annually means once a year, right? Well, she didn't. She meant to ask "Have you had sex ANALLY?" I m like sure. So I grab some Vaseline which surprisingly enough was on the floor by us and work it up in her bunghole. Now we started around 11pm and this is like 3am in the morning and she still wants it. And I have to oblige because I haven't came yet. But my boy is still on the couch waiting for me to tell him to take me back to the train station. But in the bedroom we move to the bed from the floor. I tagging this woman in all ways and she still cant get enough. I'm dying, not because I cant hang but, because I m dehydrated from all the damn stroking. Shit! Plus after 4 hours you know........? So anyway, the door is a bit cracked and we never paid any attention to it at all. But I get on my back and she starts to ride me. She's doing pretty good, but I m still no where near coming. And at like 3:40am and my man TJ comes back there to see what the hell the hold up is because, remember, he has been sitting on the couch for like 5 and a half hours waiting to leave. So he peeks through the door and see his sisters girlfriend bouncing up and down on the dick. He says through the crack in the door "WHAT! I m out there waiting to take your ass home and you sitting up in here fucking!?! Man, I'm going home, I ll see you tomorrow." But you should have seen her, she hopped off of me so quick you would have thought she was trying out for the Olympics. Or she was some froggy-style superhero. It was funny, because she hopped off the dick and ran behind the door to hide, like somehow that invalidated what he saw her doing. I'm thinking "What the hell....? Thanks, man, you re the real life of the party. You just couldn't stand there and watch?" Not saying that I'm feeling watching but shoot man you ruined some good action and now I gotta start from scratch. Well, the story gets a little cornier after this...you know...she still wanted to fuck...I still didn't come. After like 5am I called it quits, I told her I had to get some sleep. She let me sleep for like 3 hours and at 8am she wanted to go at it again. She was nice, but I couldn't hang with her because she was always saying some shit I found to be stupid and I was like "Yuk, I cant even pretend I want to talk to her."
Its a funny story anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home