Thursday, March 01, 2007

2/1 part 4

So then when you re all sweaty and well enthused from the vigorous double cock action. I get from over your head and tell Morty to hold up a minute. I say "We gonna fill this girl up, nicely, nicely." He s like "What do you mean?" I say "Hold on a minute. Baby, get up." I help you up and then say ask you "How do you feel?" You say "A little worn out but I love it." I reach into the drawer and get some jelly. I ask Morty if he needs another condom. He says to me "What do you think?" I say "It couldnt hurt." I pass him a fresh rubber. He strips the old one off and puts a new one on. At the same time I take a dab of that jelly and stroke my dick up and down and then I tell Morty to take a little for himself and to lie down on the bed on his back. I help you back onto the bed and when your bent over I push my finger into you. Into your pussy to see how you feel. I also use the rest of my fingers to slather your lips with some jelly. I tell you to get on top of him, to ride him. You put your leg over him and sit down on his cock. You start to ride it slowly, I m still on the edge of the bed stroking my cock and looking at you bouncing up and down on him. He has his hands on your waist to keep you in position as you re bouncing on his cock.
Then it all comes apart. You happen to look him in the face and the strong eye contact starts to freak you out. You get freaked out because your magnetically fucking a guy who you dont even know. It was good for a minute because you never looked at him. But when you did you didnt like it. You hopped off the dick and ran to me. I asked "what was wrong?" You said "Nada, I just got a little spooked thats all." I asked if you wanted to continue, you said "OK" I figured we should try something a little different. I get behind you when you get back on top of Morty and then he puts himself back into you. I kneel down on the bed behind you between his legs and push myself into you also. But not into your ass, which is my most favorite place in the world, but into your pussy. Yea, thats right Andie, we re going to do double penetration into your pussy. He s already in you. And I figure with a much jelly as I put on my dick it should slide right in. Its a little tight, but I m easing my way in surely. I m not really into the combination of his shaft and nuts and my shaft and nuts touching but you are enjoying this a whole lot so I tolerate it. OK, I just got it in, Ok, Ok you need a minute...OK, he starts to thrust into you from below. I push into you from behind. You ass is moving back and down rapidly like the waves in the ocean at high tide. You start moaning and groaning quickly and loudly from the two cocks inside your pussy. Then apart from all this you say "Alan, I want to see you." I say "OK." I pull me out and tell you to turn around. You stand up off of Morty's dick and sit back down this time your back facing him and facing me. He plops it back into you Reverse Cowgirl style and I push myself back into you again. But this time your working two dicks but with your arms wrapped around me and you feel much safer. You look into my eyes as we both pound your pussy. I place my hands on Morty's knees to get closer to you and lean my head into you and you lean your head into me and we kiss each other. By doing this brings you closer to orgasm and you start jerking your hips erratically, changing the pace of Morty's timing. He says "Shit, I m gotta go!" He drops his legs, pulls out, squeezes the condom off and pull his dick under you on his stomach, effectively coming right between your ass. This leaves me as the sole contender to battle this pussy. Since Morty is out of service now I push you backwards on top of him as I move on top of both of you and pump away till I had to erupt. Then I pull you closer to me lift your legs up toward your chest and I shoot my shot inside you.
I pick you up and ask you "How was it?" You say "Fantastic." I say "Morty now you doin' over there?" He s like "Man, I love this shit, but right now I need to go somewhere and meditate on my good fortune today, my friend. Shalom." I take your hand and we go into the bathroom and I start the water in the shower running while you re playing with the toilet paper wiping his jizz from the crack of your ass. I put my arms around you and push you against the sink and french kiss you for a few minutes while the water in the shower makes the room all foggy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home