Thursday, March 01, 2007

Q sera sea

Hey listen I m going to call it a day. I feel that something is different now and it dont feel the same. we were at this spot not only last month but dammit actually 10 days ago and we re not there any more. I dont think you really care but in my defense I didnt mind looking like a fool as long as I had your attention but now its not really interesting because what it is is like I m just waiting for the other show to drop. One minute we are talking all day and then its like conversation is mundane and forced. One minute we can talk about anything and now its like "I hope what Isay she dont take the wrong way". Do you know how that feels? When you think you gotta apologize for shit you havent even said? When you think you might have to apologize for shit you may say, if its relevant or not? Why should I be that person? I know you are busy, you re over there at work,working and shit. But you know I think you re too difficult for me? I dont know how to work your buttons to be honest. One minute I m on your worst person list then the next I get these confusing emails and text messages that dont match the conversation we just had. As I stood outside for almost 2 hoursSunday night, yesterday waiting for a tow truck to haul my Cadillac. I thought of something that describes exactly whats going on in my head. This is perfect sentence in Spanish and even so in English. Its that I cant tell if I m your friend or foe-No puedo decir si soy tu amigo o tu enemigo. Pensé que podría ser tu mejor amigo pero tu eres realmente hostil a mí y a mis intenciones. Y verazmente, si soy su enemigo entonces yo no te conocería porque ésa no es la posición que solicité...
Y yo no he mentido a tu con respecto a mis metas ydeseos. ¿Pensé que podría ser paciente con respecto al dolor que tu llevas, pero lo conjeturo materia del doesnt de todos modos, así que cuál es el propósito? Like I said I know it dont matter to you because I mnot in your life now and NEVER will be, I m just a person you knew sometime ago, so its cool. But I just thought you
should know.

And she said "That was really nice and really honest and yes I am a really difficult person that can not be denied. Today I am bombarded with all this work and I am trying to have a convo with you but is a bit hard right now. My manager left due to she has pinkeye and I have all her work so I apologize for that for not giving you some attention..."

Then I said "Tu sabes, deseo decirte algo. Es innegable que tuestas difícil. Pero eso no es un problema. ¿Pero esincorrecto que pida el estímulo cada una vez y otravez? Pienso que es como esto: ¿Si soy granjero y cadadía que es siempre asoleado y nunca consigo lluviaentonces cómo mis cosechas crecerán?"

Cosechas, I had to look that up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home