Thursday, March 01, 2007

This is the woman who doesnt know what it means to be a Power Bottom

This was the one from last Saturday.

So we are in the kitchen talking and I say to you"Lets do it." You say no because You re thinking that the little one will see us because shes in the room watching some childrens program on TV. I pull it out of my pants and show it to you. I m like "she aint paying no attention to nobody nowhere not on that TVscreen". So I undo your belt and unzip your pants and pull them down below your knees. You know for someone not enthused to do it you seem to leak at my touch. Really nice though. As I rub your clit a bit more youseem to get wetter and wetter. Hmmm, dont got much time do we? So I turn you around and since I m taller than you are I gotta bend my knees a bit. You lean against the kitchen sink and being that your pants arestill on around your knees you cant open your legs that much. But thats Ok. I grab my wang and bend it slightly to slip it between your ass and into your pussy. I start with just the head and with my bended knees I start to push and pull it out allowing every part that was outside of you that wasnt wet to get into you. When I have enough of it in I stand back upand work a better rhythm. These arent the strongest strokes but I likes. I put my hands around your waist to rock away nicely but then I move my hands towards the base of the sink. You bend over and push yourself against the kitchen sink trapping me. Its hard to stroke it you pushing against the whole cock. It appears that here you are just grinding your clitagainst my nuts with my dick in you. This is really great but I m getting tired standing up. So I ask if we can go into the bathroom. You say "Why?" I say"Lets try something..."
So We go into the bathroom and you brace yourself with one hand against the sink and the other with the your hand against the door. I sit on the edge of the bathtub and I enter you from behind as you sit on me. I lean back putting my hands on the other side of the bathtub to pivot myself as you bounce down on it. In order to hit it deeper I place both your hands on my knees and lean back and lift my hips off the bath tubto get inside you deeper. And I ll admit you do do the bouncing thing well, a real spring in your step, so to speak. But just like usual you being so selfish you only think about yourself and your pleasure sexually. I just need youto keep bouncing for a minute more because I m getting ready to cum but as soon as I feel the first shot you slow your pace and then get off the dick as casually as if it was like the bus you were waiting for has just arrived. So now I m sitting there like a moron on the side of the bathtub all out of breathe with cum sliding down my cock and left leg at the same time. You go to the toilet take a piss, pull you pants up and walk out of the bathroom like your coffee isgetting cold and you left something on the stove as Im still sitting there breathing hard, pants around my knees, cock erupting and sticky balls.
In the dark no less.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home