Thursday, March 01, 2007

Being patient

Listen Pepper, dont worry about it. Lets just take it day by day. Some days will be better than others. Take your time. I know things are tough sometimes. And I know thats why you turn me down a lot. Its the expectations. What are they? You dont want to take advantage of someone nor be taken advantage of. Its ok, really it is. You just make you sure you stay smiling, I'll do the rest. Listen let me tell you something here. I know you aint super tight with the God Talk but come on. A minute ago you didnt want to talk to me and now we talk everyday. Before I made you feel that I demanded a place in your life we were talking everyday just the same. But its hard for you to trust someone with the intricate details of your life just like that. Andthere I am pushing and pushing. So we take a step back and relax a little. But I didnt know that you d give me another shot. I could only hope and pray, so thats what I did. And here we are. And we re better for it because as I see it we are both a lot more unwound. Dont you think? You know I m not a churchie like my aunt is but really God has been good to me. You know between the time at the golf course and when I moved out of my apartment there is an 8 month time frame. And for most of that time I slept in my car. I only tell you this Andie because we re so close. Thats why it took me so long to get this far. Now, nothat wasnt a good time. But it really could have been worse. I could have not had a car to sleep in. Norhave had enough money to put my stuff in storage and keep it there. But I did. And I had enough money to make sure I could eat every day, drive my car, wash myclothes, shave and so on. I could go to the movies on the weekends to pass time. It could have been worse, it really could have been. But it wasnt. It was OK. And you learn how to deal with and do alot of things. But from that point to now, its been a really nice time. Meeting you has been the icing on the cake though. I know things will only get better. All at once? No. Will they be perfect? No. But overall this will be the most beautiful time of my life, I believe.
And the best part of this is that you understand everyword I am saying now, dont you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home