Thursday, March 01, 2007

What do I think of you?

What do I think of you?

Well, you know Pepper sometimes you re a wonder and other times you re a nut job. And the worst time? Is anytime in close proximity to you being open. It’s like you re the wind or something. One day you ll blow north and the next day you ll blow south. Some days it’s funny, some days I think you re full of shit. Is it hard to describe you? No. but you re not a simple person so you gotta keep that in mind and reflect on the woman I know. But this isn’t something that I can do and say all at once, I ve been talking to you for 4 months so its always something here and there and to say it all, not enough time in the day to do that. So there are things that will be talked about separately.

It’s like today with the panties. You make a whole thing about not accepting them. I got them for you. You know WHY I got them. So take them. But you won’t because in order for you to do that because to accept them a person has to be “your man”. You’re just holding onto minor details here. Last night it was beautiful but then you go and complicate things today. But I understand you always got to have your guard up even when it’s not necessary. But truthfully I sometimes can’t tell lack of interest with playing hard to get. That’s as simple as I can say it. You know? Yesterday, I felt interest. A lot of interest, today I feel like a booger on your sleeve. An inconvenience. Which is only to say that you play your part well, because I m confused as hell. But with respect to the context of you accepting these underwear. Who’s closer to the position than I am? If there s no one then pull out the help wanted sign and enjoy yourself, speaking frivolously. You don’t like what I write for some unknown reason. You like it because it makes you feel good. Feel good about being a woman. Feel good about being a mom. Feel good about being Pepper Pimiento or Fonzarelli whatever. So this is the simple logic here, if I tell you things that make you feel good. And you like feeling good, then essentially you like ME for making you feel good. Any questions?

You know why I don’t call you on the weekends? Not because you re hanging out with your family. I don’t do it because I don’t ever want to run out of things to talk about with you. Between you and I the hardest thing I ve notice is actually finding something to START talking about(catching you on a difficult day don’t help no fuckin’ way, neither). Talking to you is important to me because it is really to me the best part of my day. When I m not talking to you I imagine talking to you. I imagine what I would say to you. And hoping I can remember that thing until the next time I talk to you so I can actually say it. I replay the stuff we already talked about in my head and imagined what it would have been like if we were in the same place at the same time. I think about the stuff you didn’t tell me with respect to what you did. Sometimes there aint enough time in the day.
Its like I have to earn your affections and its not that bad, because honestly I m closer than anyone else is. You may not admit it to me, but that doesn’t mean its not true. To deal with you sometimes you gotta have the resolve of Superman. I don’t so I take things with you as they come the day they come. I already got a handle on you sexually. I think you ve come to terms with this. I cant deny it. It is like ownership. A title to your body. And the pride that comes with it. You want to be able to walk into a room and think to yourself “yea I have complete mastery of her body”. And to have other people know that. That’s a great feeling. But what I want, is not that part of when you are on top of her inside her but the after part. When you are outside of her, next to her and she is on top of you. To talk about those things when the both of you have the same pulse. Because with her its not a plan to fuck the shit out of her, so let me do my thing. It s to thank her for sharing her body with me. That’s what I want. What I really want it the emotional side of you. I want the part of you that scared to tell me what she s scared about. The part of you that thinks about the future to tell me about that. The part of you that gets old to get old with me. Hmmm, I think I stepped over the line there. There isn’t a way to misunderstand that. Is there?

So what I m saying is play as hard to get as you need to but don t make it to HARD...actually in retrospect I don’t care anymore I m already on the inside so I just gotta play along when you give me the roast. You didn’t think I can be that astute to other aspects of you and not notice the one most influential to me and my position?
And then you say you re not missing anything. I mean, really? I got 4 months in I aint going nowhere but it feels good to be appreciated.Wasn’t planning on telling you this at least not today but this is one of the ‘difficult’ days.

What else would you like to know?
And you still want examples don’t you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home