Thursday, March 01, 2007

"You re not my type"

I m not your type. You don’t have a type and the type you do have isn’t worth the time of day. At least not my time of day. Your type is a guy who strings you along for 4 years and makes you believe you are in a relationship with him when he’s in a relationship with someone else. Your type is a man who decides that he doesn’t want any more children after you are already pregnant. This is what I am competing against? Your type? Your type has you in the hospital in the maternity ward giving birth to their child by yourself, twice. Your type has you leaving the hospital with their child by yourself. Your type? You don’t have a fucking type.

Any fucking type you have that has you bent over a barrel isnt worth the effort. What kind of type do you have where in the end all you get is misery, heartache, confusion, rejection, desperation, depression and agony? Don’t sound like a good type to me. What type do you pick that never respects you in the first place? This is what I am competing against. The ghosts of types past. These men aren’t worth much, but they got the most glorious parts of you. I get the leftovers and some nonsense about not being your type.

When you are feeling romantic why don’t you ask your type to describe you then? Why don’t you ask your type to tell you what they think about you and why they think that? Why don’t you ask your type to say those things to you all the time to make you feel better about yourself. I m curious to hear what your type has to say. When you want to hear someone talk about your ass where is your type? Where is he? I would really like to hear what he has to say.
Your type can eat my balls. Where is your type now? I put in months of work where is your type? Where is his effort? Where are the “smiles” for your type? Where are the “cool points” for your type? Where is your type when you want to hear things to make you imagine things? How does your type make your imagination wander? Where is your type with dynamic words to utilize your vivid imagination? Where is he? I don’t see him anywhere around. What kind of work does your type put in to make your day pass better? I don’t see him around. Your type? Don’t sound too worthy to me. Where is he to teach you how to get fucked in the ass? I don’t see your type. What happened? Is he on vacation? Where is your type when you tell him how you used to whore yourself because you felt neglected and discarded? Is your type going to be compassionate because he knows what you mean? And will your type be regretful that he didn’t know you then, because if he had he would have done anything to make you not feel that way?

Does your type really enjoy talking to you even when there is nothing more to say? If so then how come he don’t call you more often? I mean if your type really thought you were that important to his well being he would tell you that wouldn’t he? Where is your type that even when he s mad at you and don’t want to talk to you anymore can help himself but from talking to you? How come your type isn’t addicted to YOU? How come your type wouldn’t walk over fiery coals and fight wild fish in the sea, just to have you not cry over anymore bullshit? Hmmm, really curious as to what your type would do?


And then there is this thing with picture. You made it sound as though I stole the picture from you. Why do I make a big deal over it? Because honestly if you didn’t want me to have the picture you shouldn’t have sent it to me. When you send someone a picture with your titty sticking out it insinuates something. It means that you are interested in that person and this is how you express it by showing a semi-nude photograph. But then to say that it’s the only one I m going to get means that somehow I lost some trust or manipulated you somehow to get it or that I wasn’t supposed to have it anyway.
I don’t want anything if it’s the only one I m going to get. If it s better than nothing, I d rather not have nothing.

And then to deny taking the underwear because only “your man” can give you that stuff. I don’t see no one else around. Not another soul for miles. Where is your type to come to your rescue?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home