Thursday, March 01, 2007

Pepper’s Butt

So you d like to know what I think about your butt? OK. I think your butt is fantastic. I like the color, I like the stretch marks. I like the shape. I want to lie in bed next to it. Play with it. Slap it, tickle it. I want to have you walk around me in your underwear so I can see it hide from me. I want to see your butt when you wash dishes. I want to see it shake when you do. I d like to see it walk away from me and then come back. I want to take your butt cheeks in my hands and put my mouth on them and say my name into your bootie and see if I hear an echo. Yea, I know its pointless but I still want to do it nonetheless. I want to lie next to you while you read the newspaper or something while I take time to spread lotion all over your bootie.
I want you to press your bulbous ass against my dick and to hear your ass actually ask it “if it can come out and play?”
I want to lick it everywhere, I want to start at the top of your ass and lick every place that has skin. I want to lick it on the left, on the right, in the middle. Definitely in the middle.
I want to put your butt in my hands and play ‘Which side weighs more?’ with the cheeks. I want to jiggle it around.
I want to get a tiny spoon and put a little strawberry jelly on your ass and work it around with my tongue. I already know what you taste so essentially I am accentuating it. I want to taste your ass with the windows open so anybody walking by can see I m on cloud 9, that it just doesn’t get any better than this.


I want to put my tongue on your asshole. I want to tongue it to give you nice feelings.
You want to know what your butthole looks like? It looks like an inverted end of a Ball Park frank. You know the type? “It plumps when you cook it”? I want to run my tongue from the crack of your ass to your pussy. I want you to roll my tongue from your Ball Park to your Bare Bear. I want to put gelatin on my finger and prairie dog your butt hole while you clench your ass muscles and try to trap my finger there. I want to hear you say to me that you “want me to take you in the ass”. I want to see you prop yourself up in the doggy style and pucker up your asshole inviting me in. I want to see you yell out “Aaagh!!” when my foot slips off the bed and the dick went in you too fast and it hurt. So you scooted forward and it came out totally and you covered your asshole with your hand like something was going to fall out.
I want to put you on your back and place your legs toward your face giving me clear access to your ass. I want to watch your pussy pulsate as I push my dick into your ass and have you pinch my arms because it stings a little when its in too deep. I want to see the grimaces on your face when I pull it out after I have put the whole thing inside you. I want to grab your right ass cheek as I m plowing your butt because you are so excited your right leg is shaking and in this position its almost like you re kicking me in the face.
I want to turn you over put your face down on the bed and cram the cock in your pussy and then pull out and come on your ass.
I want you to think right now that I have no respect to you and you re just an asshole to me. So when I leave you ll have this tired, confused, look on your face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home