Thursday, March 01, 2007

She asked HOW?

Yes, I look at your stature and wonder if it is tight. You know what I mean, it. I would hope so. You know, this is an odd thing to say but I wonder how long I would last inside it. You know, for real. 2 minutes, 3 minutes, 5 minutes, 10 minutes? I wonder what color the lips are? Brown, dark brown, tan, pink. I really should not be telling you this but I am not sure what I can lose. These are just questions and I doubt you will answer any. Your pride. I see your nipples are brown and they are not that big. I wonder what it takes to excite you? I mean, to get you to turn off the madness and furiousity and become like the words in that Nina Simone song "to dance naked under palm trees". I m not sure you could ever do it. Or maybe never again. It leaves you to open for criticism. Thats sucks though. Because if you cant be open when your making love that must be a boring exchange. I could be wrong but I d think you be like "I cant let him know I like it, because he ll use that as a way to control me" Thats awful. You wont even give yourself an orgasm because its like you re relinquishing total control over your sexual experience. On another side I m trying to find out what kind of freak you are, because you say you dont do anal, nor oral, Im pretty sure you dont do group sex, orgies, public places, swapping, swinging, fisting, so I m like thinking whats left? Costumes? and role play?

You know after I tell you this there will be no more restrictions in what we talk about, right? at least on my side. On your side? I think there will always be the same shit. You ll b open til you re closed, like 7-11.

Lets see, how would I eat your pussy?
.......good question I ve thought about that for a while now. Iwould start running my hands over your butt. I would lay down on the bed and have you set on my stomach. Iwould run my hands around your butt and unbutton your pants with my teeth(hopefully you didnt have a belt on). I d have you stand up and slide your pants off. down the right leg and then the left leg. you still got your underwear on...not thongs...you sit back down on my stomach and I can feel the heat from your button my chest. You slide off your shirt and show me your wonderful gold titties. My dick is hard now but I push it down towards my toes and I push you down towhere you sitting on top of it almost, had I not moved it. I do that so I can sit up and suck on your titties. You start to grind slowly through your underwear working your clit into my pubic bone. It either your starting to sweat or you re getting wet. I slide my hand under your panties and feel your lips starting to get wet. I pull your panties down from over your butt and make you hop as I pull them off while you re still sitting on my groin rubbing y tus labias mojadas into me.

Hear she laughs vibrantly
I think to myself "She laughs but she doesnt say if she like or no? What does she think?"
She says first "That is really for me to know" when referring to her the appearance of her pussy. Then she turns and before she says another word I say "Does the lady want to hear more? Yea, I dont know you sound like a shy one. Until you get behind closed doors then you re like a rapist arent you?" She says "I like. I want to hear more." So I continue "If its for you to know then its me for me to find out right?" She replies cooly "Nope because I will just have you in the air..." And then she laughs in my face boldly. I ask "How do you think I d last inside you?" She answers "It all depends the rhythm that you go to cause I can go like get it done and over with and yes I had done it in the past." I say with an over abundance of confidence "Well.......with me you aint in no rush to get it over with. Believe me, you going to want to enjoy this. And what have you done in the past?" She clams up now "Nothing. Nothing, I didnt do nothing. I want to hear more..." Then she asks me "What have u heard about puertorriqueñas?" I tell her some version of the truth and fiction I learned throughout the years "I aint heard nothing about Rican girls. I mean I ve heard things but my experiences havent panned out the same way. I hear about aggressive sexuality but I get lame chicks who dont some how cant take it all. It always"me duele" or something or its like they want you to come as soon as you put it in.....so what did you do in the past?" Quickly she replies "Nothing. They sound like little girls?" "They werent little girls. they were the same size you are if not taller, bigger and meatier." I say "What did you do in the past? Group sex, orgies, public places, swapping, swinging, fisting, anal, oral, double penetration, 3 ways,women, gangbangs??"
She takes a breath and says "A threesome. 2 girls and a guy." "So what did you guys do? Eat pussy and doggy style?" "I felt awkward. He fucked me and she watched and then she ate me out. All I know it that it was awkward." "So you won t do that again?" Then I backtrack for a moment in the details and say "He had a rubber on right?" "No." She replies. I look at her for a minute knowing she s going to give me the details if I dont rush her, so I dont. I go on with my story.
"So you re sitting there on my pelvis grinding your clit into me. My dick is so hard and erect thatalthough I pushed it down it keeps slapping against your ass. I pick you up a little bit and pull it close. I m not going to put it in you because that the icing on the cake and I m pacing myself. But it makes a better pole for you to pivot yourself on while you rub your clit on it. Now that its hard you push your pussy down on it from the base to the shaft in long slow strokes. Its not in you though, you pussy is sweating all over it and you re clitoris looks like a tan bullet peeking out from in between your lips. As you approach the tip of my penis in the end of one of your long strokes the head get caught in the entrance to your pussy and starts to go inside. It so warm in there that I almost let it go at that. You start to guide yourself up and down on it initiating it to going to you more. And I m fine with that because its so warm and wet in there. But I decide that "no I wanna try something else." I put my arm around you pick your body up and when I do that I happen to penetrate you entirely with my cock. I pick you up and turn you onto your back. I pull it out of you, open your legs up wide and rub it against your lips. I then push you further up the bed and place my lips around your lips. I pull at them with my mouth, darting my tongue intoyou onto your clitoris.
I wonder if you ejaculate? Do you? You dont know do you? Tell me how freaky you are...what do you like to do?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home