Thursday, March 01, 2007

So uh, you wanna make love?

She says "No." succinctly. I reply "Take it easy you kookey fruit bat it was a joke." Or was it? Of course you know I d like to see the rest of that titty here. What is that? Some bathrobe or dinner jacket? Its got gold piping never seen no dinner jacket like that unless you re on tour with the Temptations. Of course it is sort of kinky though, with the necklace its like an amulet from one of the freaky chicks from The Mummy. Ah yea, freaky 5th Century BC sex before the ritualistic sacrifice.
"OK are u telling me that you like or you don't? Its not a nice pic."
"Its only not a nice pic because you aint showing me the whole titty.........."
"Lol your funny and you know that what else u like?"
"I m more than funny. But dont hate because I notice stuff. I m going to take a few minutes and share some junk with you. You know this picture is so big that it makes the titties look so nice, and the other one where your the butt looks so round? But I keep forgetting you re petite. I know you dont like me talking like this, but who cares, fuck you, titties and ass are the words for today.
Besides all you ever do is get mad anyway. Get a new gimmick, do magic tricks or something."
"What do I like? I like the shape, the color, I wonder how it feels, It feels soft. Like water. I wonder what it tastes like. I bet it is has a sweet salty taste."

"Well you know I like it all except your hostility. But its cool........for now. I d like to see you dance and not one of them porto rican dances, I m thinking one of them brazilian or colombian dances where they shake everything.what do I like? or what Would I like? I like to see you in something scantily. I dont really like thongs too much, they dont leave too much to think about. If the woman has a nice ass then you gotta take pride in it before you ride it. YOu have to adore it before you explore it. I know you aint going to do it but as long as you asking, I m telling. I would like it if you wrapped you legs around me. I ve been thinking about it for a while, I want to eat you out sideways. Is that nasty? Yea, it sure is, but you asked. WHat you should do if you got balls is ask me HOW?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home