Thursday, March 01, 2007

she asked me How part II

So then I take a minute after I finish that tale and ask as nicely as I can "He didnt cum in you did he? I mean I would, but thats because you re special to me. My own living bottle of hot sauce. HA!"
She says "Look they are my best friends and she is a dyke and he is fine with it but the thing is he always tell her that he has a crush on me in the same way that she does with me and they are cool like that... they want me to go again for a threesome but I cant I mean the experience was different and deep and I say deep cause I have never picture myself eating pussy I did and I did not like and I hope that does not make me a lesbian, also I do enjoy watching these dikes getting it on and I love to watch dp's in action but I will not do it due to I do not want nobody touching my ass... you understand..?" I m like, I aint never heard no shit like that. I want to laugh but I dont want her to take it the wrong way so I hold it in. I m thinking "You hope you aint a lesbian because you ate pussy and didnt like it? I m pretty sure that means you aint." But instead I say to her "You re so funny that why I love you so much! "I hope that didnt make me a lesbian..." Come on, if you ate pussy and didnt like it I m pretty sure that you arent a lesbian. I m just imagining what it would be if you were a guy and you said something similar...."it was deep because I never thought I see myself sucking a dick...and I didnt like it" See, thats funny when a guy says it and horny when a chick says it."
Then she continues "Nah I got a bit freaky and he put his cum on me" "What do you mean you got a bit freaky? So he pulled out and came on you? Like your stomach or your face or something? I d still cum in you. Ooh the feelings..." She said "He came on my belly and I was enjoying his cum on me. It was weird and wild. But you know, I am strictly dickly and I did enjoy her eating me out is just I got very horny thats all." I asked her "Did you cum?" "Hahahahaha! Hells yea! You better believe I did" she answered enthusiatically. "How big are your hooters? 34C?" "Yea, and growing..." she says.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home