Thursday, March 01, 2007

Ps & Ds

She said to me one day "Lol u like lookin at dicks."

I said back to her "Well I like looking at Mine. You see dicks is part of the puzzle when you like looking at pussies. I m just saying that there are lot of bad looking dicks out there. Is all I m saying. Thats all I m saying. Its like pussies. I can look at pussy all day. I could say there are alot of bad looking pussies out there but pussy looks different at different times of the day. And I still love it. This one clip chick said she was ejaculating. i dontknow it just look like she was peeing to me. I mean she did appear to be O'ing out because her pussy walls are like turning inside out but it still looks like she pissing all over the place. That stream right there looks like Piss not Women jizz. is all I m saying. Now this one here the chick is playing the violin with her pussy..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home