Thursday, March 01, 2007

2/1 part 3

When I finish my bowl of cereal I go in the home office and get the digital camera. I come back and take some sizzling pictures of you sucking Morty's dick. I get behind you and start stroking my dick. I bend down on my knees and start feeling on your bootie and running my hand up your ass crack to see if you are wet. I take my dick and push against you. I push against your pussy to see how far I can get. You know I m there but you re still sucking Morty's cock so everything is invisible. I m just in you a little bit but I start pulling and pushing. I working a slow rhythm with you until I get it all the way in. When that happens its like the first time in 15 minutes that you have acknowledged that there is someone else in the room. You bend your left arm backwards to push against my chest because it hurts and I m in you too far. I pull back slightly but I m still hitting it slowly and deeply. We do this for a few minutes when I m say "Hey, let s go." Morty starts to stand up but you wont relinquish his dick from your mouth. I grab your arm and say again "Lets go." You stand up in a daze, because you got drool and slobber all around your mouth because you were like in a trance just sucking his dick for 15 minutes and also because you were on your knees so long that the lower part of your legs fell asleep. You stumble when you walk so I pick you up and we go back into the bedroom. I put you back on the bed. In the bedroom you take a baby wipe and wipe your face and then you lay down on your side. Morty is standing there waiting for direction. I tell him "Its heads or tails, brother. And I got heads. Here take this, put it on." With that I toss him a condom as I scoot around your head at the top of the bed. I bend over to kiss your titties and on my way down I ask you "Are you Ok?" You dont say anything but you nod your head yes, while your close your eyes. While I m kissing your titties and fondling your clit, I m checking to see if you are still wet. You are. You open your eyes and see my nuts and dick on top of your head. I tell Morty to push your legs back to me so I can hold them while he puts it in. He passes me the left leg then the right leg. When he does that I get a look at your Bare Bear and how much I love it. He works in into you with short slow movements, while I hold your legs back and move my dick head closer to your mouth. You tilt your head back and open your mouth and take it in. There isnt much room for you to move your head so I move my hips to thrust it in and out of your mouth. When Morty gets most of his dick into you he moves his knees forward to give himself some leverage with this dick thrusts. Now that he s in your better and has a better rhythm I pick up my pace also humping your mouth. We are both thrusting so quick and vigorous inside you that your body looks like an inchworm. Its sliding up from the bottom and sliding down from the top. Your tits are jiggling all over the place you have to hold them stationary with your arms. I m sort of worried you may get sea sick from the movement the bed is making with 2 men ravishing a woman on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home