Thursday, March 01, 2007

Y U R A Vagina

Why do I call you that? Listen the way I see it ifyou re going to get upset at least now you have areason. A bonafide reason. I call you Vagina becauseevery time I talk to you get your pussy all stretchedout of shape for nothing. OK, I apologize. I waswrong to demand that you tell me every aspect of yourlife a couple of Thursdays ago. I was wrong. I admitit now. You mentioned minor details about this andthat but became close lipped about the rest. I wouldhave gotten what I want anyway, if I had been morepatient. They way I see it, you always spill, butjust not at the time when I ask. But fuck, does anyone else care? What kind of person do you meet thatyou can sit there and talk about dumb shit all day? Idon’t give a fuck about El Gordo y La Flaca, nor noneof that shit. Do I have a problem saying your name? No. But don’tsit there and tell me all this shit you want to do inyour life and when I try to give you support doing it,pursuing it, my advances are unwelcome. That’sbullshit, and only vaginas do that. You are sittingthere telling me you meant to fail every time you did. Don’t run that bullshit on me. And then how I throweverything back in your face when I ask you to reviewwhat you have done and were they the results youwanted. Because if you paid attention I ve never usedit against you. I was trying to get you to noticeyour pattern so you wouldn’t do it again. Don’t tellme how you don’t settle for less when that is exactlywhat you do. Now you want me to believe that you rethinking about going to school? Sounds like bullshitto me. You told me last month “Fuck people if theywant to go to school. I like my life the way it isright now.” You remember that? I do. I listen toevery word you say. I read every word you write(whenyou spell them correctly). So don’t hump my leg withthat bullshit how you want to make your life betternow when you were so content with the nothingness thatcomposed it before. That’s why I call you Vagina. Action speaks louder than words. So uh, what yougoing to do now? You say you want to go to school anddo this and do that? So now what? If you asked me,which you don’t because you re too busy being someangry bitch with a self inflicted persecution complex,I could tell you how to do it, how to follow throughon it. “I don’t need any friends, I don’t neednobody, I only want ‘people I know’.” This is why youre a vagina. There is a way you can make steps togive yourself this better life you want for you andyour girls in a week. But you wont do it. You soundgood on Sunday, but then you ll fill the rest of yourweek with horse cum and donkey shit to lose out onwhat you re interested in. How should you do it? Well, OK, you haven’t been to school in like 15 yearsso you should start at the community college level. Camden County College offers the program you reinterested in and many more if you re not sure aboutaccounting. You can download the application fromtheir website. You re too late for Spring 2007 butyou can start in Summer 2007 or Fall 2007. Now youcan download the Financial Aid papers from thatwebsite. You can even fill it out online! Get yourrecords from your high school. Your daughter will bein the 1st grade so you ll have time after work whereyou can take 1 or 2 classes. You can even getUnemployment Insurance by being a full-time student,because it is also considered a Job training program. They offer night classes, weekend classes, summerclasses, online classes. But you wont do it though. If you need help writing in English I can help you,but you wont accept it. Why? Because you are avagina. So now what are you going to do? Are you going toenroll in college and drop out in the first 2 weeks ofthe new semester? I already know bitches like that. I had a friend that I offered to drive her to and pickher up from business school and her dumbass didn’tlast 2 weeks. She could ask her mother for $20 to gopartying but not $20 to take the bus to school? Sheenrolls in community college 10 years later and dropsout in the first week. Yea, she s a vagina too. Always talking that bullshit about making your lifebetter but never putting in any serious effort. Whydid she quit? Because it was hard. You know at thistime in your life everything is going to be hardbecause you live in an environment where a lot ofpeople give up. I had another friend in Miami, shedid the same shit. She dropped out in the first week. Why? Because she didn’t feel comfortable beingaround all those younger students. That is thebiggest load of nonsense. Those other students aintworried about you, they have their own problems. Sowhat makes you different? This will be your excuse. Why? Wasn’t this your excuse for the county jail job? You didn’t want to be 36 years old in the trainingacademy? As if you would be the only one? Likeeveryone there is fresh out of high school? I cantguarantee that there will be any other 36 year oldsbut you wont be alone. There may be men/women olderthan you, the same age as you or a little younger thanyou in the same class. But you re full of shit so itnever really mattered that much. If not the age thingthen it would be that you didn’t want a job where youhad to wear a cotton uniform or some other uselessthing that would allow you to chicken out. So I callyou vagina. What about the friends you have now whowill turn their back on you when you tell them youwant to make your life better? You want an education. A career. An ability to earn your own income andhave a skill that people can utilize and you canprofit from. The things they will say to you. Didntyou say those things to me? “You think you re betterthan everyone?” “Why do you talk like that?” “Youdon’t live in reality.” Maybe even “You re trying tobe white?” Don’t tell me about your potential ifyou are not willing accept assistance from people whocan help you get there. I have told you ever since Ihave known you that I believe you can do better thanyou are doing. What do I get for my reward? “I don’tneed YOU. I don’t need nobody and definitely notYOU.” “I guess I was right about what I told you.” This is what I get. I don’t get “How can I do this….? How can I do that….? Do you think I ….?” I getcalled pathetic and lonely because I see a beautifulwoman floundering in some crap-ass life she set up forherself. In my head she should be doing better andshe should be doing more but she feels fine to beliving in some shit-hole ubicacion, in some shit holecity. You re going to tell me in multiple sentencesand emails how you try so hard to make it better. Andwhat it is you d like to attempt to do, in yourdreams. But why dream about it and not do it? Itsnot like your planning to be an astronaut. And thatis why I call you vagina. When you start acting likethe woman you were meant to be and not like a pussythen I ll stop calling you vagina. But I don’t get a‘Thank you’ or ‘Can you help me figure this out…?’. Iget ‘FUCK YOU!’ That’s what I get. So I want you totell me Andrea if you re going to act like a pussy whycan t I be a dick? Was this too long? Hell yea, but they are always toolong….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home