Thursday, March 01, 2007

Peppers 1st Anal

We are in your bedroom looking up something on the computer, maybe interior for your car or something and you want to know how I would describe you. I say come over here to the bed and let me figure that out. You say “No.” I say “come on”. You say “Why should I? What you gonna do?” I say in response “You can’t ever do anything just because someone asks you to? You gotta make a contest out of everything? You want to know why I want you to come over here? OK, I tell you…I want to fuck you in the ass.” Silence. You start waving your finger and saying “No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no. This is a natural butt. I don’t think I like that. Besides it hurts. I don’t want to do that.” All of this means that you have tried it before (probably several times) but it didn’t go according to plan. That’s when I show you my bag or tricks. Nothing special, just a few things I got at CVS that can make it easier. I say to you “It hurt because your partner wasn’t patient enough and didn’t know how to do it right. Let me teach you how to do it.” “It’s going to hurt” you say. I respond “Let me do this? I know how to do it well. OK, I tell you what, we come up with a code word if it hurts and you want to stop. You re from Mayaguez, OK, so we’ll make that the code word” “I don’t know” you say. “Trust me” I say “I don’t want to hurt you. OK?” I’ll try it” you say. So I start to undress by taking off my shoes and my shirt while you undo the belt to your pants and start to take your pants off. You take your pants off and as you do that you stare at the bag and ask me “What is all that stuff?” I say “I’ll show you. The bag only has about 4 or 5 items in it, but everything is really useful and if used properly. There is an enema bottle, a 1 ounce bottle of benzocaine, a small bottle of warming gel, a small spray bottle that I ve filled with water, ultra-thin condoms and a small pack of baby-wipes.” You ask me “What’s all that for though?” “I’ll show as I tell you” I say. You’re standing there in your underwear and a blouse staring at me and say “What do I do now?” I point to your underwear and say “Take them off, come over here and bend over. First thing you gotta do is get the enema. It makes things much cleaner, you know? So I take the applicator tip for the enema bottle and insert it in your ass and squeeze the bottle. I take the baby wipes and use them to get any overflow from the bottle.” “This better not hurt” you say as we wait the 5 minutes required for the enema to take effect. “I’ll try my best” I say, “Lets go to the bathroom and wash that out.” You go sit on the toilet to flush the enema out. Take a minute for yourself and then come back. “Now what” you say. “OK, now lay down over here on your stomach and we’ll do something else.” “What?” you say. I grab some more baby wipes to clean up any thing left over by the enema. Then I grab the warming gel and put a huge dab on my fingers and start prairie dogging your butt hole. Just pushing my finger on the back door and watching your reaction for discomfort. I grab some of the benzocaine(which is just a liquid gel bottle of Ambisol or Orajel, the baby teething crème. I squirt that into the receptacle end of one of them condoms and put my finger on the inside and push that into your butt to numb you from any discomfort from penetration. Then I put more warming gel on my fingers and guide them around your butt working the tension out of the hole. I take the condom that I had with the Ambisol and unwrap that around the vibrator that I had brought with me. The vibrator’s purpose is to open you up more so it doesn’t hurt during penetration. The Orajel is to numb any discomfort, and I used A LOT of lubrication to diminish that also. So I put the vibrator in slow and wait for you to say that it hurts. You don’t so I turn it on. I turn it on slow speed and push it in slightly and let it hang there for a few seconds then I pull it out a bit. I do this about 5 minutes. All in all I don’t enter you more than 3 inches with the dildo. This way you can control the rate and depth of penetration and go at your own pace. I ask you how you feel. You say “Is Ok.” I ask if you want me to stop and you say “No, is ok”. So I turn the speed up on the vibrator a bit and let you work the action por la entrada and salida de tu culo. I say “You OK?” “I m Ok” you say.

I take the tube of gel and put a little in another condom and then unroll it on my dick. I slide up to you and slide you down a little. I pick your waist up and run my index finger down your ass crack to see how tight you may still be in your ass. I take the spray bottle and spray a bit of water on your butt hole to rejuvenate the gel that got a little dry since we d begun. I remove the dildo and ask you if you re ready to try it for real. You say “Why not?” I pull the dildo totally out and look at your butt. The hole is open a bit like an inch. I put some gel in my hand and I slap it against your asshole. I yoke my dick at the base and push against your hole lightly. The head goes in and I stop there. I wait to see if there is a reaction on your face. I m not sure if I used too much Ambisol because you don’t say much but I would rather be on the safe side than not used enough. I hang right there for a minute and push it in a little bit more. I m not going all the way in because this is your first time, I think I will work within the range of the dildo and just go in for 3 inches. Now that you re in the doggy style position you can control the depth of penetration by either moving forward or pushing back against it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home