Thursday, March 01, 2007

Garage gangbang and cumbath

So I happen to be throwing a party for my closest buds from the Seaweed Beer race team and you re invited. It’s like maybe 15-16 people and you came over early to help me set up the place. We're about done when the guys start showing up. I tell them to make themselves at home while we finish setting out some final touches. We go into the kitchen and I notice that you wiggle your butt when you re working. I like that. I slip my hand in between your thighs and move it north towards your crotch. You say “Stop.” I say “I like.” You say “Not now, there are people here.” I say “Let them eat cake and corn chips. I like.” You laugh and look at me. The look on your face says “You’re funny.” I say to you “Let’s set this food out and go into the garage.” You say “Why?” I say “You know why, I want to show you my tool.” You laugh again. So after the table is set with snacks and all other stuff, I tell the guests to help themselves, we re going to do some laundry. I grab your hand and lead you into the garage. I bring you over to the washing machine and start kissing you. Being this is summer you don’t have long pants on. You have shorts on, so I pull them off and it’s real easy to do. So we re standing in the garage and you're naked from the waist down. More people are arriving to the party. I pick you up and put you on the edge of the washing machine and nibble on your hairless bare necessity. I do that for a few minutes before my knees start to hurt from being on the concrete floor. I bring you over to my work out bench and lay you on it. You take off your shirt and bra. I am loving it. Just naked as the day is long in my garage while the rest of the house is full of guests eating corn chips and wieners. So I lay you on the bench and start rubbing your pussy like a weatherman. Like a weatherman? Yea, because I m looking for any sign of moisture. I m at the head of the bench and I took my jeans off while you were taking your top off. I put my dick in close proximity to your mouth and let you do the rest. I m take time to massage your clit that looks swollen in the sunlight coming from the windows in the garage. Its look like a roast turkey in color compared to the rest of your pussy. I m rubbing your clit and pussy lips warmly while I m standing over your head with my dick in your mouth. We're so involved in ourselves that we don’t notice that Larry and Barry have come into the garage looking for the hosts of the party. I m standing there over you and Barry says “Whoa! What have we stumbled onto here?” I look at you and you are embarrassed because you’re caught in the act, naked in the garage and even more you ve got a dick in your mouth. You try to get up to run over to the washing machine and get dressed but I look at you and say “Don’t move.” I say to Barry “You want some of this?” He looks at Larry and says “Now, this is a party.” You got a mad look on your face but I kneel down and whisper to you “Hey, let s see where this goes. Remember, that time on the riverfront? Maybe you can have some real fun here.” Larry goes back into the house to tell the rest of the gang that Barry is about to fuck this girl in the garage. So everyone files into the garage to see the main event. I m rubbing your pussy and its pretty wet by now so I throw Barry a condom and say “Soups on!” He puts the condom on and invades your pussy. The rest of the guys are gathered around to watch. I bend down to French kiss you although I m upside down to you. In order for our mouths to meet, my nose is by your neck and your nose is by my neck. You bend your arms towards your face to cover your face but I hold your hands to put you at ease. Barry isn’t really good at this. He's stabbing you with no specific rhythm or pace. I look up at the crowd and say “Who’s next?” Everyone raises their hands, so I say to them “Get a hat and get in line, then.” Barry stops moving, pulls out and says aloud “I m done.” I know you re not comfortable being the center of attention when it means being butt naked in a room of 18 men being screwed in random order. So when Barry pulls out, he s replaced by another guy who jerks fast and cums. Then Jerry moves in and starts pumping away. The rest of the guys start to disrobe and tell jokes about how this is the best party they have ever been to. Jerry doesn’t last long and he drops out, then one of Jerry’s friends takes his place and tries to own the pussy. Not close. Kerry moves in to take his place. Kerry has a nice rhythm but a small dick, so Larry and Barry have to hold your legs back so he can get into you as far as he can with what he s working with. Kerry comes and goes, so to speak, in one fell swoop. Kerry’s lawyer is there and he wants to get some oral action in on the pussy, but there aint no time for that. The garage is full of hard dicks. No time for licks. Perry steps up to bat after Kerry moves to the left. So far you have done about 9 guys in 35 minutes. I go into the kitchen to get the KY Jelly I keep in the refrigerator door. You re starting to dry up because none of these guys have been particularly great, but the attention you get is thrilling. While I was away Perry pulled out and let some smaller cock guy whose name I cant remember come and go and then he went back in you. I come back with the chilled jelly and its apparent Perry had his fill, he loses his boner. I think it is Performance anxiety. I spread some of the chilled jelly in my hand and slap it on your pussy. It feels soothing to you but you tell me you can take any more you re tired, I can see it in your face. I say just one more and that will be that. You wince “OK, one more.” I say to the crowd “Ok, fellas the lady is getting tired there will ONE more cock in the pocket. Make it good.” That’s when Gary steps up and says “That’s me then.” This looks interesting, I think he s bigger than the last 3 guys combined. He shoves it into you and its like your eyes roll back into your head. You don’t say anything but your mouth makes a motion like “Ouch.” You tell me later that it felt like something was ripping or being stretched out of shape. But Gary makes all the rest of the guys envious, his performance should be rewarded. He pulls out, rips off the condom and shoots his load on your pussy pocket (you know the space between your pussy and your right and left leg). The rest of the guys knowing that you re too tired to take more dicks, ask me if they can jerk off on you. I ask you and you say “Sure.” So the other 9 guys that didn’t get any pussy stand over your belly and tits and jerk off and cum right onto you. It s quite a sperm stew you have there. When its all over you lie there on the bench too tired to move and just gaze at the sunlight coming through the window. The rest of the guys have gone back to the party to enjoy themselves some more. I go into the house and come back with an ice pack for your pussy and something cold for you to drink. We talk out there for like 20 minutes. Then because you are too tired to walk and even though all covered in cum I carry you upstairs so you can go to sleep for a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home