Thursday, March 01, 2007

Miami tales #24

Neali was a hoe. She knew it. She travelled in circles of hoes that would hoe it up. But the thing was those girls she whored with came from affluent families so when they got bored hoeing their families would set them up in some business or professional relationship. She never got that. She thought it was a betrayal from her friends. When in actuality I think it was a game to them. But they had the means to walk away from it and no one would be the wiser. She didnt have any means to do that. She was just as broke before the fuck as she was after the fuck. You know you re a whore when you openly admit that having sex with one person(at a time) doesnt do it for you anymore. Her thing was 2 guys or girls or whatever. Somehow she didnt understand that most guys dont want their balls touching when they pole position(apt word) for the girl they re screwing. You know you re a whore when you lose your job because not only did you screw a guy from your job but you got caught on the surveillance camera. She tried to turn the whore button off, but honestly she could only do it in Miami because everyone she was hanging out with was gay. But to her they still wanted to sleep with her. If hes gay I think he d rather sleep with your shoes than you, right?

She said "Ok and the story did not end..." So I continued.

Nah, because she was always about "this guys dick wasthis long but he didnt know how to use it." I m like"Duh, he gets it hard and sticks it in you. I mpretty sure thats how you use it." She was like "Hehad 12 inches but he didnt work it right." I m like"Who wants a dick with 12 inches? You cant use itanyway, anyhow, anywhere, unless you re fucking horsesor wild animals. I mean in most instances you can olyfit 4-5-6 inches in a woman if you in the pussy, mouthor the ass anyway. So the other half a foot of dickaint getting no love so to speak. It doesnt even getwet. So why you need it. I mean some girls want youto ram them and beat against their uterus but I m notinto no violent shit. Thats why I dont like some ofthe adult films out there. Max Hardcore, RoccoSifredi, Nacho Valdez, those niggas are too violentfor me. Choking bitches, slapping them, spitting intheir faces, cumming in their eyes, not me bro. I amnot into violence. But anyway exactly how is a guysupposed to use a 12" dick? I mean he OBVIOUSLYshould be better than a dude with 3". Because I m noteven sure what you can do with 3" except finger paint. So I m not envious of the guy with the dick as longas a jump rope and I m not pitiful for the guy withthe pencil stub dick. but she was funny though, heres what she wanted to doone time. She was hugely into exhibitionism. Sheactually wanted to do it at that golf course one time,but that was the day I forgot to bring my blanket withme. So one time what she wanted to do was invite herfriends over like a Mary Kay or Tupperware type ofparty or something like that. You know a soup and nutswine and cheese type of thing. And she wanted me toscrew her in front of her friends like it was liveentertainment. They would give us kudos or critiqueas we were doing it. I didnt mind doing it but she hadalienated so many of her male friends with herfreeloading and her female friends were all in NY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home