Thursday, March 01, 2007

"You have a problem trusting people. Yea you have had bad experiences but some of that is your fault in as much as the other persons. I ll accept my fault for telling you to trust me and not proving that you can trust me. I m sorry for not taking the things you told me in confidence. I know how you feel that I may have thrown the things back in your face. I didnt meant for it to be like that. I m trusting that you can put down your guard with ME for a minute to actually enjoy your life. I m doing this so you re whole life wont be that soldier song..."

She says "Its not easy."

I respond "I know its not easy. And I didnt make it any easierfor you. I know that my job was just to listen. ButI have so many questions that just listening wouldntanswer them all unless I had days and days. But Iknow it was also wrong of me to demand that you tell me what I was curious about when I wanted to know instead of when you felt comfortable to share. I msorry.But you have to be more forward when someone iscrossing the line with you.Oh no! now he has a homie and they are talkingYu-Gi-Oh politics. He has his own cards also. These niggas got like probably 500 cards between them. How many do you have?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home